Are you interested in electrical engineering and skilled in panel building? And are you looking for a new opportunity? Maybe, we can help you with a new job! You can work as a electrical panel builder at Benchmark in Almelo.
What we offer
- A salary between €2.751 and €2.842 per month
- A fulltime job!
- Working in the day shift, between 7:00 and 19:00!
- Growth opportunities!
- Work for a dynamic technical company
- Free weekends!
As a electrical panel builder, you already have experience as a panel builder. You really like to work in a dynamic environment. Furthermore it is important that you:
- Have proven experience in electrical panel building or a related field;
- have a strong knowledge of electrical components and wiring techniques;
- You have a good command of the Dutch or English language
In your role as electrical panel builder, you are responsible for building electrical panels for different companies. You can think about securitysystems for shippingindustry, chipindustry and measuring equipment for the medical industry. Because you already have experience you have knowledge of electrical components and wiring techniques. And you are familiar with relevant tools, equipment, and instruments used in panel building. This is what you’re going to do as a electrical panel builder:
- Interpret electrical schematics and engineering drawings to assemble and wire electrical control panels according to specifications
- Select and install components such as circuit breakers, relays, switches, and connectors
- Layout and mount electrical devices, control panels, and equipment enclosures
- Perform wiring, terminations, and connections of electrical components
- Conduct quality checks and testing to ensure panels meet safety and performance standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve electrical issues during the assembly and testing phase
At Benchmark Electronics, they manufacture a variety of products. These include control cabinets for the chip industry, systems for operating passenger cabins in aircraft, security systems for ships and measuring equipment for medical applications. They provide comprehensive electronics services, from design, prototyping and testing to production, maintenance, optimisation and supply chain management. As an assembly employee, you are a part of this great organization.
If you are a skilled Electrical Panel Builder with a passion for precision and craftsmanship, you can apply for this fantastic function. When I receive your application, I will contact you as soon as possible.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.