Cross Border Talents
Cross Border Talents are in search of a Senior Design Engineer Machine Conditioning for one of our clients based in the Netherlands.
The company in question is a renowned Dutch agency specialized in the recruitment and relocation of technical specialists for the Netherlands. Some of the names they work with include clients like ASML, VDL, DAF Trucks, Siemens and many more.
Currently, for one of their projects for an international company that manufactures electronics and provides services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)., they are looking for a Senior Design Engineer Machine Conditioning.
As a Senior Design Engineer you have the opportunity to further develop yourself within the IDME (Industrial Design and Mechanical Engineering) team. You Design and lead the development of machine conditioning systems in the semiconductor industry. You lead a team of designers that work on gas, liquid and vacuum systems.
As a Senior Design Engineer you work in a project team and have an important role in the concept-phase and detailed-design phase and verification phase of projects. You translate the architecture into a 3D design that meets all stakeholders’ requirements. You’ll work with mechanical and electrical engineers as well as machine module owners. You’ll also present your design concepts to stakeholders and align with them on modifications. You are responsible for the design quality of yourself and others in the team, as well as sticking to the project timeli
- A completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mechanical engineering or related fields;
- Knowledge of other fields such as Software and Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years experience as a lead engineer;
- Experience with 3D CAD systems, NX is a pre;
- Skilled in dealing with customers and colleagues;
- Capable of leading a team of up to 10 engineers in their technical specialism;
- A relocation package if you are coming outside of the Netherlands, including paid plane ticket, assistance with finding a proper accommodation, support with documentation and more;
- A highly competitive remuneration;
- Opportunities for growth, both within the organization and in a technical specialty;
- Flexible working hours;
- International collaboration with experienced specialists in electronics, mechanics, and software.