Cross Border Talents
Cross Border Talents are in search of a Senior VHDL Design Engineer for one of our clients based in the Netherlands.
The company in question is a renowned Dutch agency specialized in the recruitment and relocation of technical specialists for the Netherlands. Some of the names they work with include clients like ASML, VDL, DAF Trucks, Siemens and many more.
Currently, for one of their projects for an international company that manufactures electronics and provides services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)., they are looking for a Senior VHDL Design Engineer
As a Sr. VHDL Design Engineer, you have the opportunity to develop within the Electrical Engineering discipline. You are part of a multidisciplinary team in an international environment and contribute to the setup of the entire (sub-)system. Within this team, you are responsible for designing, implementing, and verifying these systems.
Some of your responsibilities in this role will be to:
- You are responsible for the design, simulation, implementation, and verification of FPGA circuits using VHDL code in collaboration with other disciplines such as hardware and embedded software development;
- You communicate technical progress to project leaders and visit customers for technical discussions.
- With a completed HBO or WO education in the field of Electrical Engineering/Electronics;
- With a minimum of 8 years of experience in VHDL design within product development. This means you are highly experienced in writing VHDL code and familiar with tools from various manufacturers (Intel, Xilinx, Lattice). You have experience using simulation tools and measuring equipment for digital circuits and interfaces such as FPGAs, CPLDs, and standard interfaces like SPI, I2C;
- Finally, you possess good oral and written communication skills for technical product documentation, knowledge acquisition, information transfer, and instruction.
- A relocation package if you are coming outside of the Netherlands, including paid plane ticket, assistance with finding a proper accommodation, support with documentation and more;
- A highly competitive remuneration;
- Wide development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- International collaboration with experienced specialists in electronics, mechanics, and software.